This is a great start, with good graphic results for individual files. IT does not follow the requires etc. to automatically incorporate the included files, but I think it would probably work to just print out each individual file graph and put them up on the wall as an assemblage. That would be sufficient for now.
I experienced some blue boxes with error/warning/notice messages in the output running example2 or 3 (I forget which) but still got an image out.
I tried to do a quick mod to the code so the output image would be named the same as the base filename, but couldn't make this work in the 10 minutes that I spent. I'm sure with some more work I'll sort that out.
All in all, I like it! Thanks for writing it.