PHP Classes

Amazing Class! This will help any multimedia sites to show tr...

Recommend this page to a friend!

YouTube Trailer  >  All threads  >  Amazing Class! This will help any...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Amazing Class! This will help any...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Ilyas Kazi
Date:2010-04-02 10:38:32
Update:2010-10-28 12:47:44

Ilyas Kazi rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Examples: Good

1. Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ilyas Kazi Ilyas Kazi - 2010-04-02 10:38:33
Amazing Class! This will help any multimedia sites to show trailer b4 watching full clip online...

2. Re: Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2010-04-02 14:42:03 - In reply to message 1 from Ilyas Kazi
Thanks a lot.

A lot more is yet to come.

I have also created a package IMDB(http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/6032.html). This package can too help multimedia sites. This page redirects to www.imdb.com by simply giving the movie name and the year of release. This will help people in lot of ways. For example before purchasing movie they can check the details of movie. Check it out: http://niteshapte.noads.biz/search.php?start&access=digit

3. Re: Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Sameer Bagga Sameer Bagga - 2010-10-12 18:22:53 - In reply to message 2 from Nitesh Apte
This script doesn't seem to work
I have tried the movieDB page also you mentioned as a demo
The jquery fancy box opens and that's it.
No video opens(it is not the case of flash as youtube works fine also chrome has it inbuilt)
Tried in all browsers IE,FF,Chrome
Please help

4. Re: Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2010-10-12 18:49:59 - In reply to message 3 from Sameer Bagga
Hi Sameer,
I know the functionality is not working right now. Please give me some time. I am not in India right now. I ll be back in next 15 days and I ll make it work. Sorry for inconvenience.

5. Re: Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2010-10-26 16:41:46 - In reply to message 3 from Sameer Bagga
Hi

You can check now. It's working.

6. Re: Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Sameer Bagga Sameer Bagga - 2010-10-28 12:37:31 - In reply to message 5 from Nitesh Apte
Thanks a lot it works great
Just one query,is there an option in embed that can be used to somehow disable all the ads and stuff youtube places on their default videos.
Thanks once again

7. Re: Amazing Class! This will help any...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2010-10-28 12:47:44 - In reply to message 6 from Sameer Bagga
Never tried that. In my script, trailer is fetched as it is. Google up, may be you can find solution.

If possible please rate the package.

Thanks